Countdown 2030 Europe will run a consultation with relevant civil servants and cabinet ministers from European Donor Governments at the beginning of 2020 to better understand their vision for supporting sexual and reproductive health and family planning (SRH/FP) in international development over the next decade. The consultation findings will further inform and aid our advocacy and accountability work across Europe.
We are looking for a motivated person with the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience of working with government decision-makers, preferably with a focus on SRH/FP;
- Experience of analysing and condensing information into concise and compelling report writing;
- Previous experience in writing article style pieces in a non-technical language (e.g. op-eds, news articles, blogs);
- Knowledge of the European development aid sector;
- Knowledge of sexual and reproductive health and rights, particularly in international development.
Find out more about the timeframe, deliverables and application procedure in the terms of reference.
About Countdown 2030 Europe
A group of 15 leading European non-governmental organizations (NGOs) working in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) has joined forces as a Consortium under the banner of Countdown2030Europe. We advocate for increased European donor support to Universal Access to Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) and Family Planning (FP) in order to meet FP2020 target of enabling 120 million additional women and girls accessing modern contraceptives by 2020.
About IPPF EN
IPPF European Network envisions a world where every individual is healthy; where sex and sexuality are recognised as fundamental and precious parts of human life; where sexual and reproductive choices are respected; and where diversity is valued and celebrated.
IPPF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees, volunteers, contractors and partners to share this commitment.