IPPF EN and the member association from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Association XY, are looking for a consultant to support the development of education modules and tools; to ensure the content is aligned with relevant guidelines and standards on sexuality education for preschools. The consultant will be responsible for reviewing the draft document of the educational modules already developed by a team of local experts and compiled as a Handbook for Educators in preschools.
We are looking for a motivated person with the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of school systems and curricula, in particular preschool area
- Proven experience in developing materials and tools on CSE for preschool institutions
- Proven experience in planning and delivering training on CSE for educators
- Excellent analytical, writing and communication skills (English)
- Knowledge of gender issues, sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Experience in working with NGOs
- Experience of managing/supporting programs with multiple partners and external stakeholders.
Find out more about the timeframe, deliverables and application procedure in the terms of reference below.
About IPPF EN
IPPF European Network envisions a world where every individual is healthy; where sex and sexuality are recognised as fundamental and precious parts of human life; where sexual and reproductive choices are respected; and where diversity is valued and celebrated.
About Association XY
Association XY is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profit organization from Bosnia and Herzegovina. It was established in 2001, by bringing togehter a group of citizens interested in solving already existing and threatening problems regarding health, with a special focus on sexual and reproductive health and rights, mental health, healthy lifestyles and violence prevention.
IPPF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees, volunteers, contractors and partners to share this commitment.