Closing date: by 09:00 CEST on Monday 7th December 2020.
YSAFE (Youth Sexual Awareness for Europe) is the network for people aged under 25 who are volunteers in the IPPF European Network’s national member associations. YSAFE aims to lead and empower a network of young champions to educate and advocate for sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR). Members have a particular expertise in comprehensive sexuality education (CSE). In the next period, YSAFE and partner organisations will work on the Erasmus + supported project “Sharing innovations from the Covid-19 crisis to improve sexuality education access online”.
We are seeking a consultant help us increase our young members’ capacities to deliver sexuality education online. This person will co-create a new resource with our young volunteers and youth worker staff, on adapting existing tools for online delivery. The consultant will also be asked to train them on how to use it in their national contexts and support their reflections after they have implemented it.
It is anticipated that the consultant will possess the following key competencies:
- Knowledge of the technical guidance/standards on sexuality education and guidance on digital health interventions (developed by IPPF, UNESCO and WHO/BZgA)
- At least 3 years of experience in leading the development of resources for non-formal educational programmes
- Experience in training educators to deliver online educational programmes
- Knowledge of issues around delivering sexuality education online
- Experience of youth work in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Experience of youth work with people from marginalized groups
- Good understanding of the contexts in different parts of Europe
- Fluency in English
Find out more about the timeframe, deliverables and application procedure in the terms of reference.
About IPPF EN
IPPF European Network envisions a world where every individual is healthy; where sex and sexuality are recognised as fundamental and precious parts of human life; where sexual and reproductive choices are respected; and where diversity is valued and celebrated.
IPPF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees, volunteers, contractors and partners to share this commitment.